TRIO EOC is one of eight nationally recognized and federally-funded TRIO programs designed to work together to ensure that individuals seeking higher education have the supportive services and resources available to assist them.
TRIO will provide assistance with:
- School Admissions and Fees
- Financial Aid Applications
- Defaulted Loan Options
- High School Diploma or equivalent options including GED, Hi-Set, TASC, and the Adult 22+ Program
- Veteran Services Assistance
- Providing Mentoring and Transitional Advice for Adults Entering College
To apply, applicants must be 18 years or older and identify with at least one of the following:
- Member of a low-income household
- A potential first-generation college student
- An individual with a documented disability or special need
- An active military member or veteran
- The spouse of a veteran with eligible benefits
- The child of a veteran with eligible benefits
TRIO EOC participants are considered ACTIVE when they have completed the TRIO EOC application & intake interview, have completed the current FAFSA, have applied to a school of their choice, and are registered for classes.
Click here to visit the TRIO page and sign up.